top of page
Fri, 10 Jun|
Handing the baton over with love #5 (EU-APAC timezone friendly)
Come and listen to stories of my MSc research and dissertation journey, about becoming a researcher and my findings about founder succession. My hope is that you will take away insights for yourself (as a founder / creator) and for your practice.
Registration is closedSee other events
When & where
10 Jun 2022, 10:30 – 12:00 BST
We will talk about the ‘why’ of founder succession in SMEs?
- The business and the research case
- My why?
About the ‘What’ & 'How' - My research journey and findings
- The research question(s) and method
- Factors of successful transitions
- My lenses
About the ‘so what’ - How is this useful to me?
- You will discuss with other participants what resonated with you and what are your key takeaways.
And finally, about the ‘now what’
- Reseach participant recommendations
- Your recommendations
bottom of page